123 Petits Pas ON DEMAND
Watch this video to learn all about 123 Petits Pas’s new online French learning database!
Now any child ages 2-6years can access fun French learning with Madame Amy whenever, wherever!
Sing, dance, play, laugh…at 123 Petits Pas we believe French learning should be as FUN as possible!
The Online Playground
What is “French On Demand”?
A secure French learning platform for parents & children (Ages 2-7yrs)
A Continuously Growing French Video Library (Currently at 65+ videos)
Made for families to learn TOGETHER (no need to speak French as the parent!)
All lessons are FUN, involving music, movement, and much laughter 😆
Accompanying activity ideas to take your learning further
Optional Live Learning Opportunities (join our teachers live for fun French practice!)
Playlists that allow for easy viewing
English & French subtitles (for parents learning!)
No prior French necessary!
Ad-free zone (safe for children!)
Get it while it lasts!
FRENCH THEMED LESSONS
FRENCH BODY BREAKS
What is 123 Petits Pas ON DEMAND?
Fun French Learning for young children
Madame Amy has been teaching French through fun online and in-person classes for years now, but we often had requests for recordings from families who couldn’t make it to live classes. 123 Petits Pas ON DEMAND now ensures that any family has the opportunity to learn French alongside Madame Amy! Our live participants now also have the opportunity to practice their favourite French tunes and lessons throughout the week while they wait for their next class!
Videos crafted by Amy Maan of 123 Petits Pas
- A registered French as a second language teacher in Ontario, Canada
- Founder of 123 Petits Pas Inc., 5 star review in-person and online French classes for families with children ages 0-7 years.
- With an educational background in theatre and French as a second language teaching, Amy Maan specializes in teaching French through music, movement, mystery, and laughter.
- Her goal? For students to see French learning as a hobby vs. a school subject.
- “Madame Amy”‘s 123 Petits Pas method of French teaching has now been tried and tested with over 2500 participants to date.
Government Funded Program
123 Petits Pas Inc. was awarded a grant through the government-funded project entitled “Bilingual Ottawa” by l’Association des Communautés Francophones d’Ottawa in order to bring this project to light. We are so excited to help support and increase Canada’s bilingualism through this French learning platform!
Who is this for?
- Families with children ages 2-6 years who are looking for a fun way to learn French together.
- OR Bilingual families looking for fun French videos to enjoy together.
- OR Facilities/schools/centres looking to add French learning to their offerings
- Educators looking for a database of French videos to incorporate into their lessons.
How long do I have access to all content?
Your one-time initial purchase allows you 4 months of unlimited use. If you choose to add the bonus package (a $5 monthly fee), you will continue to have access to the entire database along with extra bonus content and opportunities.
I am a childcare centre / school / school board / representative looking to gain group access.
Please reach out to us at [email protected] to receive details on our group rates and packages.
What level of French is this geared towards?
All levels! Whether a child is just beginning his/her French learning journey or is fluent, 123 Petits Pas ON DEMAND has been made with all levels in mind. With music, movement, and helpful visuals, our lessons are easy to follow no matter a child’s prior knowledge. There are also subtitles that include English translations for adults who need the support as well.
How am I permitted to use this learning platform?
Paying users are permitted to use the on demand platform with their children or children/students in their care. Users are not permitted to share their login details with those who are not registered to the program. Groups & facilities are required to purchase group access in order to receive permissions for multiple users. The content of 123 Petits Pas ON DEMAND may not be modified, copied, reproduced, re-published, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way and may not be used for any profit-making activities or any commercial gain. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions on the subject: [email protected]
How many hours of French learning are included?
There are over 40 educational French videos included in 123 Petits Pas ON DEMAND’s learning database. The videos are kept short (between 2-6 minutes in length) in order to keep little ones’ attentions the entire time. Thes videos are not meant to only be watched once as repetition is key to language learning! The songs, movement games, and lessons are meant to be watched over and over and could provide French learning support for years to come!
What does the bonus add-on include?
Once you purchase your initial 4 month access to the OnDemand program individuals have the option of adding a bonus package for $5 CA a month.
This bonus package includes:
- Bonus recorded content:
- French cooking videos with Mme Mélissa
- Bonus lessons with Mme Amy & Mme Vanessa
- New content as it comes in
- Live virtual opportunities:
- Access a calendar with links to join optional live learning opportunities with Mme Vanessa, Mme Amy, and Mme Melissa!
- Have continued access to the OnDemand platform for as long as you continue your $5 CA monthly payment.
Can a daycare / school purchase the bonus add-on?
Yes! But the fee for groups is different. Please contact [email protected] for details.
Can I purchase the bonus add-on at a later date?
Yes, you can choose to wait and purchase the bonus add-on later. However, it must be purchased prior to your 4 month access ending otherwise there is a re-instatement fee of $25, plus the $5 reoccuring fee. Also note that live virtual learning opportunities are only available to those who have purchased the bonus add-on.
© 123 Petits Pas Inc